***Watch previous coverage above***
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The shooter who killed two Catholic school students and wounded more than a dozen children sitting in the pews of a Minneapolis church once attended the same school and had been a member of the church, the city's police chief said.
Authorities were poring over videos, writings and the movements of the shooter but remained uncertain what motivated the 23-year-old to open fire through stained-glass windows as children celebrated Mass on the first week of classes at the Annunciation Catholic School.
Minneapolis police chief Brian O’Hara said during a news conference Thursday afternoon that the shooter fired 116 rifle rounds into the church.
“It is very clear that this shooter had the intention to terrorize those innocent children,” O’