A man had to be rescued after becoming lost on Thursday at Princess Place Preserve when strong storms moved in.
>> Watch the video below Latest Forecast
° F FEELS LIKE
HOURLY
DAILY RADAR TRAFFIC
The Flagler County Sheriff’s Office said the man called 911 to report that he had been lost for over an hour and was standing in ankle-deep water.
Deputies located the man’s vehicle along the woodline, but severe weather delayed drone response to find the man.
"Despite the weather conditions, Commander Robert Tarczewski and Deputy Marcus Dawson entered the woods after the caller reported hearing sirens and later shared that he was now in waist-deep water," FCSO said.
The man was located and evaluated by medical personnel and did not sustain any serious injuries.
“I commend not