Chris Columbus is explaining why he scrapped his plans for a Harry Potter reunion.
In a new interview with The Times published Saturday (August 30), the 66-year-old director talked about his relationship with J.K. Rowling and why a Harry potter reunion will never happen.
According to Chris , he had been planning to adapt Harry Potter and the Cursed Child for the big screen, but has since scrapped the reunion plans.
Chris told the publication that bringing the original cast back together for the adaptation would be “impossible” and will “never” come to fruition.
“It’s gotten so complicated with all the political stuff. Everyone in the cast has their own opinion, which is different from her opinion, which makes it impossible,” Chris said, referring to the aut