During Friday’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Rep. James Comer (R-KY), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, predicted that his committee’s work on Biden-era autopen use would result in the court backing President Donald Trump’s cancellation of former President Joe Biden’s executive orders signed by the autopen.

Earlier in the day, Trump issued his own executive order canceling those that Biden did not personally sign.

“Set aside the signatures on public laws,” guest host Jason Chaffetz said. “If you look at the universe, 88% of the time during a four-year period, evidently the president, it appears, used an autopen. And you’re right, it’s those unauthorized because publicly, the president had said, President Biden, that it was for people that, you know, on pardons and

See Full Page