Palestinian death toll surpasses 70,000 since start of Israel-Hamas war, Gaza ministry says World Nov 29, 2025 3:10 PM EST
DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Palestinian death toll has surpassed 70,000 since the Israel-Hamas war began, Gaza’s Health Ministry said Saturday, while a hospital said that Israeli fire killed two Palestinian children in the territory’s south.
The toll has continued to rise after the latest ceasefire took effect on Oct. 10. Israel still carries out strikes in response to what it has called violations of the truce, and bodies from earlier in the war are being recovered from the rubble.
READ MORE: Israel launches strikes in Gaza ceasefire’s latest test as hospitals say 24 people killed
The Health Ministry says the Palestinian toll is now 70,100. The ministr

PBS NewsHour World

WMBD-Radio
Chicago Tribune
Local News in D.C.
America News
Daily Voice
Raw Story
ABC 7 Chicago
Deadline
Reuters US Top
IMDb Cele