
By Josh Lanier From Daily Voice
Authorities say they have identified the man who was struck by four vehicles as he walked along I-95 earlier this month. Three of the drivers sped away.
Jose Daniel Martinez-Perez, 34, was killed on Nov. 19 as he walked along the north side of the interstate near Exit 6 in Stamford shortly before 6:30 a.m., Connecticut State Police said. Investigators still haven't said why he was walking on the interstate.
Martinez-Perez lived in Stamford, but his address is unknown.
Connecticut State Police said the first vehicle struck Martinez-Perez and threw him onto the left side of the highway. Two more vehicles hit him soon after. None of them stopped.
The driver of the fourth vehicle that struck him contacted troopers after the impact disabled the vehicle, State Police said.
Investigators are asking anyone with information or dash camera footage from 6:10 to 6:25 a.m. in that area to contact Troop G at 203-696-2500 or Trooper Janinna Bonilla at janinna.bonilla@ct.gov.

Daily Voice
Local News in D.C.
Raw Story
ABC 7 Chicago
Deadline
America News
Reuters US Top
Fortune