The search for a missing baby in Southern California has captured nationwide attention, as what began as a missing persons case has transformed into a murder investigation.
Emmanuel Haro, a 7-month-old baby from Cabazon, was reported missing on Aug. 14.
The child's parents, 32-year-old Jake Mitchell Haro and 41-year-old Rebecca Renee Haro, have now been arrested in the baby's death as the search for Emmanuel continues.
Here is a timeline on what we know so far in the case.
Aug. 14
At approximately 7:47 p.m. on Aug. 14, a 7-month-old child, identified as Emmanuel Haro, was reported missing after the child's mother, Rebecca Haro, "reported being attacked outside a retail store on Yucaipa Boulevard," the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said in a statement.
She told officials