MANCHESTER, N.H. —

Officials at the Hillsborough County Jail say outgoing phone communications are online as of Saturday morning, after a cybersecurity incident caused an outage last weekend that some say left them unable to contact loved ones at the facility.

A network outage at Hillsborough County government offices last weekend was the result of a "cybersecurity incident," officials said in a statement earlier this week.

WMUR first reported the outage last Monday. County officials said that after discovering the incident, affected systems were taken offline "out of an abundance of caution."

Upon request for an update, a spokesperson for Hillsborough sent the same statement issued earlier in the week that said in part:

" We immediately activated our incident response protocols and

See Full Page