NYPD officials said police arrested a 37-year-old man following the slashing of a 14-year-old boy in the hand in the Fordham Heights section of The Bronx earlier this month.

Police had been appealing to the public for help identifying the person seen in the attached photo who they said was sought in connection to the assault which they said occurred aboard a northbound “4” train.

Police said that on Sunday, Nov. 9, at around 3.30 p.m., the teen victim was aboard the northbound “4” train at the Jerome Avenue and West 183rd Street station when an unidentified man slashed him in his left hand with a sharp object. They said the victim got off the train while the suspect remained on board. They said the victim refused medical attention at the scene.

The suspect was described as male, had a d

See Full Page