A pedestrian has died after being struck by a vehicle in a hit ‘n run incident on the Grand Concourse on Sunday, Nov. 23, in the Mt. Hope section of The Bronx, NYC Department of Transportation (DOT) officials said.

A DOT spokesperson said that at around 10.40 p.m. on Nov. 23, officers from the 46th Precinct received a 911 call reporting a pedestrian who had been struck in front of 2021 Grand Concourse.

The spokesperson said that further investigation by the NYPD Highway District’s Collision Investigation Squad determined that a vehicle, for which no description is currently available, was traveling south in the left lane of the Grand Concourse when it struck the pedestrian who had been lying on the roadway.

The spokesperson said the vehicle driver failed to remain at the scene to report

See Full Page